Los Santos Tuners brings new missions and races to GTA Online. There will be a new social gathering spot called LS Car Meet, where players can get together to show off their rides. The LS Car Meet is in a discrete location at Cypress Flats and players can find it by listening for revving engines or by looking for a finish line that is painted on a road right outside. The new location comes with a reputation progression system, where players can unlock new perks by levelling up. LS Car Meet also gives access to a test track and allows players to try out new cars before buying. Players can become a member of LS Car Meet by paying GTA $50,000 and access Prize Ride challenges that unlock a special car, merch shop, tattoo shop, and a modding area.
GTA Online’s Los Santos Tuners update also brings new races, which are listed below:
- Head-to-Head – A short format race where players can win using speed and precision
- Scramble – Up to four players need to collect 20 checkpoints to win
- Time Trials – Players can score their personal best on the test track
- Street Race Series – Players can participate in street races across Los Santos
- Pursuit Series – Players will be chased by cops during a race
Along with these, Los Santos Tuners adds new cars including Karin Calico GTF, Karin Futo GTX, Annis Euros, Vapid Dominator GTT, Annis ZR350, Dinka RT3000, Vulkar Warrener HKR, Obey Tailgater S, Dinka Jester RR, and Annis Remus. Players can login to GTA Online to earn Los Santos Customs t-shirt and participate in an Impromptu Race to unlock the Los Santos Tour Jacket. Stealing and selling a vehicle to LS Customs in Freemode will unlock the Los Santos Customs Coveralls.