The dates for the next major Steam sales (Autumn and Winter) have been revealed thanks to an official document by Valve on Steamworks.
Here are the dates for the next Steam Sales this year as uncovered by PCGamer:
Steam Halloween Sale – October 28 to Nov 1, 2021
Steam Autumn Sale – November 24th to 30th, 2021
Steam Winter Sale – December 22nd, 2021 to January 5th, 2022
Of course, this doesn’t include the various publisher sales that happen often on the platform, but it’s nice to have a firm grasp of when these sales are expected to go live. The last quarter of 2021 has some big games piled up, especially from Microsoft with Forza Horizon 5 and Halo Infinite, along with third-party games like Battlefield 2042.
Steam is currently hosting its ‘Midweek Madness’ sale on the following games till October 28:
- Gears Triple Bundle – Rs. 456 (MRP is Rs. 1,428)
- Gears Tactics – Rs. 359 (MRP is Rs. 899)
- Road 96 – Rs. 476 (MRP is Rs. 596)
- Hades – Rs. 398 (MRP is Rs. 569)
- Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – Rs. 174 (MRP is Rs. 699)
- Watch Dogs Bundle – Rs. 337 (MRP is Rs. 1,499)
- It Takes Two – Rs. 1,874 (MRP is Rs. 2,499)
- Fallout 4 Game of the Year Edition – Rs. 449 (MRP is Rs. 1,799)
- WRC 10 – Rs. 1,433 (MRP is Rs. 1,299)
The new Steam sales are also great for picking up games before the launch of the Steam Deck, which will support a majority of games on the platform, even though it may not launch in India as soon as it does in international markets.