Handbuilt Holiday 2021
It’s the season of giving! I partnered up with Jaime Costiglio to bring you a brand new free gift plan, every Friday in the 12 weeks leading up to Christmas! Over the years, we’ve gifted hundreds of plans, many that you can make with scrap wood. Check out the entire Handbuilt Holiday Collection here.
Toy Barn that You Can Build!
We wanted to add toy barn to our collection of free build plans – as children love playing with horses and farm animals.
There are many different styles of toy barns. For this plan, we went for a less expensive and open option!
Why We Love this Toy Barn Plan
- Inexpensive to build with 1x2s and 1/4″ plywood
- Open style that is easy to play with from all sides
- Drive through center for tractors and horse trailers
- Good for children’s imaginations to pretend play
- Fun to customize
- Great way to use up scrap wood
- Beautiful and designed to look like a real barn
More Photos and Build Tips
This toy barn was built by Jaime Costiglio for our Handbuilt Holiday series. Jaime shares lots more photos and build tips in her build post. Please take a second to pop over and read her post before tackling this plan.