Metroid Dread has been out for nearly a month now, and MercurySteam are working hard on patching the few bugs that have appeared since launch. There’s nothing too major in there, as the game has been running pretty smoothly so far, but let’s take a look at the minor fixes that have been made with update 1.0.2.
Metroid Dread patch notes — Ver 1.0.2
General Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where retrying after a “game over” would cause play time to be added only when retrying a specific boss fight
- Issue fixed where the game would force-quit if you hit an enemy frozen by an Ice Missile with the Shine Spark in a certain way
- Resolved an issue that caused Samus to move strangely when jumping at certain times in the Morph Ball Launcher
- Fixed a game-breaking issue where the final boss would get stuck on a wall and not be able to move during a certain attack, making it impossible to progress in the game
- Issue resolved where Samus would get stuck in the wall when defeating the E.M.M.I. in Ferenia in a certain position
Patch notes can be seen at support.nintendo.com.
How to update Metroid Dread
You might find that Metroid Dread updates automatically for you. Alternatively, if you try logging in, it should push you to download the update before it lets you in. If you need to manually force the update, though, it’s pretty easy to do.
- Locate Metroid Dread in your games list
- Press the + button on your right Joy Con
- Go to ‘Software Update’
- Select ‘Via the Internet’
- This will search the web for any available updates and download it
For more on Metroid Dread updates and patch notes, check out the Nintendo support page.
The post What is in the Metroid Dread 1.0.2 update patch notes? appeared first on WePC | Let's build your dream gaming PC.